How to Play
Looking for your essential Steam Tower guide before deciding on your stake? We’ve got you covered at BetVictor.
Developed by NetEnt, Steam Tower has 15 pay lines, 5 reels and 3 rows. You can play from just 0.15 credits with the aim of the game to rescue a distressed damsel from the fire breathing dragon that’s located on the top floor of the tower. Dragons were around in Victorian times, right?
Make sure that you keep an eye on the floor meter to remember which floor you are on and your position within the tower. It will also give you details of the multiplier meter so you can see your current multiplier reward.
When you play Steam Tower you can alter your coin value from 0.01 to 1.00 and your bet level from 1 to 10, giving you a minimum bet per spin of 15 coins and a maximum bet of 150 coins.
So you know you need to rescue the princess from the dragon but how exactly do you go about it? It’s time to get to grips with the features on offer when you play Steam Tower. So here goes.
– The wild is the tool symbol, which stands in for all other symbols in the game, helping you to create more potential winning combinations.
– You can also stack wild symbols, turning the entire wheel wild to show the image of the hero adventurer ready to save the day.
– If you trigger the stacked wild, you will activate 10 Free Spins, giving you access to the first floor of the tower.
– It will also give you a multiplier on any payouts.
– Each time you hit a wild during the Free Spins round you get an extra 2 Free Spins. And, most importantly, a boost to the next floor.
– Steam Tower features 16 floors in total.
– When you hit the top floor, you get an automatic rewards of 1000 coins multiplied by the bet level.
Symbols & Themes
Now this really is a quirky slot. The graphics are fantastic, the adventure is thrilling and the rewards at the end could be everything you’ve ever dreamed of – we’re talking about rescuing the girl and getting a nice payout too.
In terms of symbols, the highest paying is the dragon eye – paying out up to 2000x your bet for a row of 5 together. This is followed by the engineer (1000x your bet for 5 symbols), the princess (500x) and the tower (300x). The lowest amounts come from the J to A symbols (50x your bet up to 150x your bet).
So, are you ready to make your way back to the Victorian era and get the girl? If so, it’s time to play Steam Tower slot games with BetVictor’s online Casino.