- Software: Push Gaming
- Release date: August 13, 2019
- Reels: 5
- Max win: 50,000 x Bet
- Paylines: 20
- Bet levels:10 to 100
- Variance: HIGH
- Mobile: Yes
How to Play
Razor Shark is a 5 reel online slot with 20 paylines and a wide range of symbols which can alter depending on how much you bet. Play between 0.10 and 100 coins to spin, with pay lines fixed on reels with combinations of 3 or more.
All winning combinations pay out in multipliers, meaning the more you get of a particular symbol, the higher the payout. To land them, the symbols must line up in the right places on the reels (see paytable below).
How to Win
To win, you need to land three or more matching symbols to receive a prize. If you land a great white shark symbol (which is also the wild), you will get the highest reward. If you land a five-of-a-kind combination of this symbol, you will win 50x your stake.
To make the most of this title, you’ll want to get to know the special features. These include:
- Free spins – landing on three or more scatter icons will trigger the free spins feature, with additional scatters awarding an extra spin during this round. Every additional spin nudges the mystery stack up by one position.
- Mystery stacks – a stack of 4 will reveal the mystery stack, which can drop anywhere on the reels. Once this lands, the nudge and reveal feature will be triggered.
- Nudge and reveal – once this feature is activated, the mystery stacks will open to reveal a gold shark icon or a paying icon.
- Razor reveal – if a gold shark is revealed, the razor reveal will be featured. Once this happens, each symbol in the mystery reveal will spin – either landing on a scatter icon or a bet multiplier.
Symbols & Themes
The underwater theme of Razor Shark is a lot more fluid than the name suggests, as the game features a world of tropical fish and swaying corals. Its colourful and flamboyant graphics help elevate its tropical setting, while the pulsating soundtrack makes for a truly immersive gaming experience.
One of the most distinctive features of Razor Sharks is its symbols, which are as follows:
- Sharks – the high paying icons in the game are the four sharks (Blue, Green, Orange, and Purple)
- Non-sharks – diving tanks, diving masks, swim fins, and underwater cameras are low paying icons
- Great white shark – this serves as the wild in the game and substitutes all other items, excluding the scatter
- Scatter – the scatter in the game is a sea mine
|Symbols Payout||5 in a Line||4 in a Line||3 in a Line|
|Great white shark (wild)||5,000||1,250||250|