- Software: Bally & SG Gaming
- Release date: August 2018
- Reels: 5
- Max win: 250,000
- Paylines: 40
- Bet levels:55 to 165
- Variance: MED
- Mobile: Yes
How to Play
There are dozens of Egyptian themed slots available these days, but Ra & the Scarab Temple is certainly one worth playing.
It’s a 5-reel, 40 payline slot with a maximum win of 250,000. There are a number of features to boost your payouts, with the Red Envelope Jackpot, Mystery Stacked Reels and Radiating Wilds all worth keeping an eye on.
Bets start at 0.55 with this slot, going up to 165 on each spin.
How to Win
In order to win you must match the Egyptian themed symbols along the paylines from left to right, while landing any of the bonus features can also offer nice payouts, including the Red Envelope jackpot.
Free spins are triggered by landing three Pot of Gold or Wild bonus symbols, with multipliers also up for grabs.
Triggering the bonus rounds is always the most lucrative way to earn a jackpot, with the rules on unlocking them highlighted below…
- Radiating Wilds – If parts of the stacked obelisk are showing on the reels, then symbols on both the left and right side of it will become Wild.
- Red Envelope Jackpot – If a red envelope lands on reel 1 or reel 5, or both, you will receive the jackpot related to that envelope.
- Mystery Stacked Symbols – Ahead of every spin, one random symbol will be selected to become stacked.
- Free Spins – This is triggered when landing three or more Pot of Gold symbols. You will be able to select from a number of Free Spin packages which include:
- Six Free Spins & 5x Multiplier
- 10 Free Spins & 3x Multiplier
- 15 Free Spins & 2x Multiplier
- 30 Free Spins & 1x Multiplier
Symbols & Themes
The only way this slot could be any more Ancient Egyptian is if it was actually 5,000 years old. Only the Wi-Fi wasn’t as good back then.
The backdrop is that of the Scarab Temple, while symbols are all iconic imagery associated with the period, from scarabs to pharaohs and more.
The symbols in Ra & the Scarab Temple are as follows:
- Basic Symbols – The themed symbols within the basic game are a Pharaoh, Eye of Horus, an Ankh, a Ring and Egyptian Lotus Symbol.
- Basic Symbols – The basic symbols which are lower paying are based upon playing card numbers. These include: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10.
- Free Spins: Three Pot of Gold symbols unlocks free spins as well as offering a payout, among the highest of all symbols.
- Red Envelope Jackpot: A Red Envelope symbol unlocks the jackpot, which can be worth up to 30,000.
- Wild Symbol: The Golden Scarab is a Wild symbol and among the highest paying. An Obelisk on the reels unlocks the Wild symbols.
Payouts very dependent on the symbols matched. Below you’ll find the full payouts based upon the minimum bet of 0.55.
|Eye of Horus||0.75||0.55||0.15||0.05|
|Pot of Gold||–||–||2.75||–|