- Software: Red Tiger Gaming
- Release date:
- Reels: 5
- Max win: 800 x bet
- Paylines: 20
- Bet levels:20 to 100
- Variance: HIGH
- Mobile: Yes
How to Play
To play this game, you must first select your stake – which can range between 0.20 and 100 per turn. Once you’re happy, click the ‘Spin’ button to set the reels in motion. The game matrix is simple, with the layout combining 5 reels with 20 paylines which are fixed into place – your aim is to land a winning combination to trigger a cash reward.
How to Win
In order to win in Jingle Bells, you’ll need to familiarise yourself with the paytable (more on that below). You need to line up 3, 4, or 5 of the same symbol on a payline to win, with rewards ranging from 5 to 80 credits with the lower paying symbols.
Higher paying symbols such as the candy cane or the Christmas stocking offer bigger prizes, while matching 5 bells on a payline will win you 320 credits.
Jingle Bells also features a selection of special symbols and functions. These include:
- Santa’s Big Bonus – 3x bonus symbols activate this bonus round
- Free spins –3x free spins symbols activates this bonus
- Wilds – the Christmas present symbol is the classic wild card, which can be used to create winning combinations or lined up to win an extra 400 credits
- Santa’s bonus – Santa will appear on screen and give you’re the biggest gift of them all – 800x your stake!
Symbols & Themes
As the name suggests, Jingle Bells is a Christmas themed online slot that’s gift-wrapped in festive cheer. Nestled in a backdrop of snow-covered houses under a twinkling night sky, the gameplay takes you inside as you gather around a roaring fireplace and a brightly-lit Christmas tree.
The symbol menu in this game is categorised by two different groups of icons:
Lower paying symbols in the game include standard playing cards such as the 10, J, Q, K, and A.
Higher paying symbols take on a festive theme and include the Christmas stocking, Christmas bauble, candy cane, bells, and a golden star.