How to Play
There are various poker games available in this game, so the rules depend on which game you choose. IGT have provided rules for each. So even a complete beginner can pick this up and start playing.
You can stake from as little as 0.1 and as much as 100 depending on how much of a flutter you fancy and which game you feel most confident at.
You can speed up or slow down the gameplay at any time too and the game always uses a standard set of playing cards.
All you need to do to play is pick your game and your stake and off you go!
There are several variants in this Poker game. Here are the main ones.
Jacks or Better
This is the most standard of the games. Wins start when you have a pair of Jacks or a better hand.
In this pay table you win more if you manage to get hands with 4 of a kind. You can substitute higher ranking cards for lower ones in some circumstances.
This is a great one. Similar to a slot game, a Wild substitutes for whatever card you need to make up the best possible hand with the cards you’re playing with. Deuces (2s) are Wild in this variant.
Double Bonus Poker
Similar to a Bonus Poker round where getting 4 of a kind gets you a win. In this double version if you get 3 groups of 4 of a kind, you win even more.
This variant includes Deuces (2s) as Wilds to help you make up winning hands, but also adds in any 4 and 5 of a kind hands as additional chances for bonuses.
Symbols & Themes
The theme of this game is poker, pure and simple. But with some slot game style variation and bonus winning opportunities. Here’s a recap on what a winning card combination is in poker, from best to worst.
- Royal flush – Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, all the same suit.
- Straight Flush – 5 cards of the same suit, in a row.
- Four-of-a-kind – All four cards of the same kind, any suit.
- Full house – Three of a kind with an additional pair too.
- Flush – Any five cards of the same suit, but not in a row.
- Straight – 5 cards in a row
- Three of a kind – 3 of the same cards, any suit
- Two pair – 2 of the same kind x 2, any suit
- Pair – 2 of the same kind, any suit
- High Card